Saturday, October 15, 2016

No need of drugs.. when there's MuSiC - 7

Yet another October month's annual post. In case you are not caught up with my previous articles, you are free to navigate to them and get a hint of my taste in music:


So this year was Bollywood dominated (more of Arijit Singh dominated, I would say). However, my top 10 songs below include some very beautiful English ones as well. So sit back, relax and enjoy with me :)
  • "Schism" by Tool
  • "Agar tum sath ho" by Alka Yagnik
  • "Man of Steel" by Hans Zimmer


  • "Chull" by Badshah


  • "Bolna" by Arijit Singh
  • "Phir le aaya dil" by Arijit Singh
  • "Jaane do" by Vaibhav Bandhoo
  • "We don't talk anymore" by Charlie Puth
  • "Shaam" from Aisha
  • 'Phir Kabhi' by Arijit Singh

* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment