Sunday, January 31, 2016

Forgotten anniversary (yet again!!)


Is it that phase of my life when men start to forget important dates like anniversaries and birthdays? If this phase has arrived now, when I am not even married, I clearly see my future, when things will go only worse, getting sucked into a black hole.

Or is it just that I am dumb? 

Whatever!

Yes, correct, right !! Yet another forgotten "blog" anniversary!

It started way back in 2009 (January 23rd to be precise and to let you know that I am not late by a day or two but by one whole fucking week!) when I wrote my first post. And since then I have written 97 posts (98 if you count this one.. err.. in fact 100 if you also count the ones I deleted :-|.. Which in a way makes this my centenary post ! Whatever !), and still counting. It has been seven years now, a great accomplishment.. IMHO.

In the end, (also because I can't think of anything else to write *O MY FANTABULOUS WRITING SKILLS*) I would end by saying CHEERS TO WRITING AND CHEERS TO THIS BLOG !!

* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment