Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ginger

This was written by me in 2nd year, when I was an emotional moron..

Samarpit (SAMPIT/SAMPIGGY):

It’s been a long journey bhai. At the very start I got an intuition that you were the most social of us all. As the time passed, my intuition proved itself right.

The most memorable moments came during the trips we went together, I will never forget all of them, especially the Jaipur trip.. the first and the best.. You were always the leader amongst us.

The best thing about you was the way you never let us all fall apart. We were together and will always be.

We can all unanimously say that you were the stud in the group and the freak too. I can never forget that you were the one who made me charsi of "Prison Break".

Hope you excel in life a lot. Hope everytime we meet we will shake hand in the same "chutki waala" style!!! :)

Ashutosh (LEKHU):

You were the first one I met in the hostel in first year. Never knew we’ll live next to each other for coming three years!!

In the group you held the position of the biggest bakchod and you never let us down. Sabki lete rehtey the.. kisi ko na chhoda.

The best thing about you was that you never let the environment go heavy. You constantly made it light by your perks and instant replies. There’s a bully behind that “haddi” :P.

Khair I loved to see "kushti" between you and Mansoor in the second year. Two haddis fighting was a pleasure to watch!! :)

You are, no doubt, the most brilliant of us all.. Hope you achieve the most in life.

And remember its not the number 8 but its your determination that determines your success..

Shubham (BHAM):

Sir jee pranam! The fighter of our group. You carry an attitude with yourself. The only roadie amongst us. :P

Cool is the word that defines you completely. We fought, we laughed, we cried, we shared and we made our friendship rock.. rock just like metallica!!..

You were always a sharp mind but never made anyone know 'bout it (like your habit of “chup chup k padhai karna :P”).. Tashani bhai, the only request from my side is be the same throughout life.

I know I could'nt make myself to your best friends list(that mostly consists of your 11th n 12th mates) but you will always find a place in mine..

Prashant (PAPPU):

The only group member who had a girl friend in the group right from first year. I and SAM tried a lot but no one was successful in increasing his level of commitment upto yours. I shared with you everything I could. You were my love guru.. always there to suggest me, always there to help me out. I remember in return you asked only for two things from me.. one "TREAT" and second "udhaar" :P

Khair we share a hell lot of nice moments that I can never forget in my whole life. The only thing I want to suggest you is that ab to phone pe kam baat kiya kar mere bhai!!!

Bhabhi ji ko pranam kehna.. :p

Mansoor (CHACHA):

At the very first sight you seemed as a normal guy. But as time gradually passed by I figured the "NOOR" out of you and called you "NOOR-e-JAHAN". I m proud to say I was right.

Filled the form at 12 a.m. and you got selected with me in NIBBLE. I still remember how you got into the IBM training illegally and even got certified and that too with more %age than me. Bhai I tell you, you are the "mostest luckiest" person present on this earth.

You were a great great friend. We shared a hell lot of light moments. We were the only two nibble members among the group. A thing to feel "yo" about.. ;)..

A suggesion from my side "thode kam careless ho jao mere bhai.. cheeze ussi condition me waapas kar diya karo jis condition me hamne di hain".. :p

You are the first Chacha who literally ROCKS!!!

Aviral (Viral):

It was a pleasure sharing the room with you for three years (yaa and sharing jaundice attack in first year was even more happening :P)

Everyone has seen the hard working and determined bansal but I might be the only banda on planet who has seen the romantic, lunatic and notorious side of yours.

We fought, we played, we cherished each and every moment together. Anytime I look back to my hostel days the very first face that comes to my mind is yours. :)

Siddhartha (SIDDHA BHAIYA IAS WAALE):

“Benevolent” is the word that describes you completely. The way you took care of me when I was suffering from Jaudice in first year, I will always be indebted to you.

Living with you for two years was extreme pleasure. Doing assignments of seniors in first year with you, hitting the girls added in your profile, watching movies, trip, parties.. cherished each and every moment. Missed you a lot during those third year days.

It would have been a journey incomplete without you. :)

WILL MISS YOU ALL

* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment