Saturday, June 11, 2011

4th year @ JSS

Final year was more like an eventful year for me. Writing a note full of paragraphs wouldn't do any justice. So, m writing down the note as series of events in the order they occured. So here.. the final days of my college life began..


Scene 0 (1st August 2010): On a pleasant morning, my eyes opened only to see the chaotic situation of flat... everything was floating !! The rain water had seeped in. Earlier I thought it was a perfect plan to rent a flat with five friends but soon it was turning out to be less of a flat and more of a zoo :P. You can yourself make that out just by the nick-names of all my rommies.. Bhaloo (Ankit Saini), Pilla (Ankit Jain), Uma (Uma Shankar Karn), Pakodi (Abhishek Srivasatva) and Amma (famous Amma :P). And rain water seeping in the house.. made situation even more "zoo-like" !!


Scene 1 (29th September 2010): "I am in my senses..", I said but no one believed. On Amma's b'day, I was completely stoned :P. This marked the beginning of my final year days, or should I say the party days !!


Scene 2 (October 2010): "aarrgghh".. I cursed but there was no other option. I made the "final year project" group with two members, amma and pullu. We unanimously decided to work upon a project Android RSS Reader (already available in myriad amount on net, ready to be downloaded for free :P). For all the year round it was not the project but it was the font-size and line breaks in the project report, that were more of a concern for us.


Scene 3 (25th-27th Novemeber 2010): "The only good thing I have learnt from this trip is that we are the kind of guys who can find smiles even during the most hectic days of our lives.." I was refering to our trip to Chandigarh. A fake company called David and Morgan India Pvt. Ltd. made us run from pillars to poles. Sweating below the sun, standing in the long queue for hours, we tried our best for our first recruitment but at the end we got nothing. We still enjoyed, we still laughed, we still cherished each and every moment of our trip.


Scene 4 (22nd November 2010): I woke up and ran outside only to see if I was dreaming all through night, but no.. it was true !! My father presented me with the costliest gift of my entire life.. pulsar 135 LS (plzz don't be jealous :P). Never realised before, biking could be so much fun. Had a minor accident in December end but who cares, I still love driving rash B-).


Scene 5 (11th-13th Decemeber 2010): "Saale, kaash thodi mehnat kar li hoti to aaj yaha padh rahe hote..", we were leaving IIT Kanpur after participating in ACM ICPC regionals when I said this for the Nth time. Besides this "regretting" stuff we enjoyed hell a lot there.. warm hospitality.. overwhelming gifts, nicest food and an awesome environment at the campus..


Scene 6 (10th January 2011): Pakodi drove his bike so fast that he broke its rim... reason ?.?.. at 2 a.m. on 11th January, more than 300 students of JSS were recruited by Infosys.. we were so happy that incidents like that were bound to happen :P


Scene 7 (19th March 2011): We were anxious to visit Rishikesh. I, Amma, Uncle and his roomie Sindwesh made a plan to drive there on our bikes. We left for Rishikesh early morning at five. At around eleven I and Amma found ourselves standing at Muzzafarpur Hospital with X-ray report of uncle's foot in our hands. Actually Uncle's adrenaline got so pumped up while biking, that he thought of breaking the speed of sound but ended up in breaking his leg instead :P The trip got cancelled and for the next three days we helped uncle to come back to his normal form.


Scene 8 (29th-30th April): Rishikesh trip got reloaded when I again made a plan and went with a couple of Nibblites and other friends(Sudeep, Chaha, Golu, Misraji, Motu and pullu). Mind you rafting on that Ganga river is not at all an easy task.. aur cliff jumping to poocho hi mat :P


Scene 9 (14th May 2011): Earlier I thought I would keep that shirt for an entire life but my "bhasadi group" had some different plans. They scribbled on the t-shirt with comments that involved abuses, mockery and nothing else (someone even compared my goatee to pubic hair x-( ). Khair thats the way we are.. ;) Scribble Day marked the last day at college.


Scene 10 (8th June 2011): Numerous pics were being clicked, every moment was being captured because after that night nothing at JSS was to be the same.. we got a nice farewell :)


Living the last few days of my college life at hostel... where it all began. :)


* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment