Sunday, January 31, 2010

The most emabarassing moment of my life...



This happened while I was on my way to home from Delhi. I and my friend Prateek boarded a train to Lucknow. Compartment was AC so all windows were closed. (You will understand at last why I have included this line).
Earlier we were just two in the compartment when two ladies joined us. Journey gets really smooth when you are accompanied by some nice women around.
Boys are in a habit of talking aloud and high fiving each other when they have some ladies around.. to impress them or to woo them.. (I m not really sure why, but we do..) and we were no exceptions. Talking aloud we did the following conversation...

  • P--> Prateek
  • V--> Vaibhav (i.e. me)
  • M--> My fcking mind
  • L--> Lady (after she spoke no one else did..)

A lady sitting besides me was looking a bit interested in what we were talking:

  • P: We have really done a lot this sem.. right??
  • M: Ya fcker..!! I have just come up after screwing my exams.. nevermind there are ladies around..
  • V: Yaa, really too much.
  • P: I mean we have begun coding..!! wow..!!
  • M: Trying to impress women? Lets see who wins.. come on..!!
  • V: Yaah I never knew I'll beat you in TopCoder some day.. phew..
  • M: Yeah 1-0..
  • P: Arrey never mind I'll cope up soon.. it all started with Google Code Jam..
  • M: Uff he'll score now.. I was beaten there.. change the topic.. change the topic..
  • V: Yaah and then we met Shalin Sir.. wow.. what a geek..
  • P: Yaah we were so nervous that time.. ha ha.. (and he high fived)..!!
  • M: Shit man why didn't I get the idea about high fiving..!!
  • M: BTW why isn't the lady saying anything?? She is just watching us.. damn.. isn't she interested.. come on..!! break the ice..
  • P: Lets hope we do a lot better in the next sem..
  • M: Huh.. hope so.. otherwise we'll startup a "chai ki dukaan" soon..
  • V: Yaah hope so..
  • P: Chal yaar I m feeling tired.. gonna sleep..
  • M: What?? weren't you competing.. come on..and why isn't this lady saying anything.. break the ice.. plzz..
A while later when prateek was about to climb up:

  • L: But I will not be able to sleep tonight..
  • M: What?? O my God.. she is speaking gold..!! wow.. some deadly lines are about to come.. why won't she be able to sleep?? M I too sexy for her.. m gonna win.. m gonna win.. say it.. say it........
  • V: Why so?
  • L: Your socks are too smelly...

I... was dead.. even Prateek threw away his socks..

X X X X X

2 comments: