Sunday, December 20, 2009

To mumma on her B'day



Dear Mumma

Wishing you a very very happy birthday.

The first time I opened my eyes in this world, I saw "God" right before me because.. I saw "you". Holding your finger I began my life with a steady start. Everytime I fall, you were there to help me.. everytime I cried, you were there to lend me a shoulder.. everytime I failed, you were there to encourage me.. everytime I went wrong, you were there to correct me.. The position I have made for myself in this world, it is all because of you.
Ma, you are the building block of my personality and I pledge I'll be by your side all through my life. Thanks for giving me such a beautiful life..
I will not write much because I know you are a bit emotional and you'll cry instantly you read this letter.. So, bring a smile on your face for me and celebrate...

Your son..
vibhu..

* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment