Saturday, December 12, 2009

And miles to go before I sleep..



Last time I posted some inspiring quotes but forgot to mention a short poem that has inspired me a lot. Its a famous poem by Robert Frost "miles to go before I sleep" . But what inspires me the most is its hindi version. I was introduced to its hindi version in class 10th and mind you.. I still remember it..!!
So here's a post dedicated to one of my favourite poem..

"Saghan ghane manmohak wan taru mujhko aaj bulatey hain,
kintu kiye jo waade humney yaad humey aa jaatey hain,
abhi kaha araam bada yah muk nimantrana chalna hai,
arrey abhi to milo mujhko, milo mujhko chalna hai... "

* * * * *

3 comments:

  1. dat describes our nocturnal hours.....yeah nic work dud....miles to go singing 'living after midnight'.
    ..its inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear i also expressed it like this ..

    Van to Saghan hai gahera suhana...
    \Magar kuch vachan hai hame bhee nibhana...

    naa aaram karenge majil ke pahle...

    bahut door jana...bahut door jana...

    ReplyDelete