Friday, November 20, 2009

She's a gud gal.. m a bad guy..!!



She wakes up praying,
thinking of her aims and her lifestyle,
I wake up falling from bed,
scratching my head in style..

She starts her day,
having a smile on her face,
I start my day brushing,
and bathing at immense pace.

Staring in the mirror,
she admires her beauty,
when I do the same,
mirror says " ley main tuti!!".. :(

She loves drinking,
a coffee too pleasant,
I prefer taking booze,
a life's pain repallant.

She easily manages herself,
and everything around her,
I prefer making messy things,
a hell lot messier.

I know, she and me,
are a poles apart,
i m dumb and,
she is hell lot smart.

But remember my love,
north is incomplete without south,
we together make a complete magnet,
I LOVE YOU is now what I shout... :)

* * * * *

2 comments: