Friday, October 23, 2009

A letter to my Dad on his B'day..



Dear daddy,

A very very happy b'day to you. On this very special day I want you to have a smile by some of my very very special words.
I know every child says that he wants to follow his father's footsteps but I literally mean it. I still remember, in my childhood days, how eagerly I took your shaving kit to try it out on my face as soon as you completed shaving. Its just a cute and short example of how much idealistic you meant and still mean to me. Father you are the role model of my life..

Starting from a small village you came out with flying colors. Graduating from BHU-IT, the institute of which the students dream, you built a reputation in society. I will find myself at the seventh heaven if anyday I even touch the level of respect you hold here in the society.

You are not my role model just because of your achievements in life but because of your most lovable fatherly attitude too. I still remember how you stood besides me for complete 6 hours UPTU counselling, just to help me out. I still remember how many inspirational stories you told to me and didi, so that we can build our own personality. Daddy, you have always been a helping hand to me throughout my life. Not only to me but to our whole family you have proved to be a protective shield. I pledge I'll never dissapoint you by any act of mine throughout my life.

Daddy its not the exaggeration of what I m going to say but if one day I get even 2% of your principles, I'll consider my life a success.

Your beloved son
Vibhu..

"Any man can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad."

* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment