Monday, October 19, 2009

2nd yr @ JSS



With the advancement of third sem, i donno from where, a feeling of seniority plugged into me. Ragging juniors, making them do my assignments, bulling them in every respect gave me immense amount of pleasure. I know.. I know its wrong but even we had been through all this ragging stuff.. and its not that bad.. ;)

Ragging was our primary job, attending classes being the secondary one. Bunking so many classes sometimes made me get worried of being detained from sessionals.. but the time never came from God's grace. Academics was a thing I was least concerned. The only thing I was concerned with were my coding skills. I honed them whenever I got time.

The Hostel Night was a bit sad without sid, avi, rahul and many other friends. Actually, a fight took place between the 4th yr seniors and our batch. 4th yr beat a 2nd yr one and we replied back on a large scale. Many of our friends boycotted the hostel night.. yet we remained. Though enjoyed yet missed our friends a lot. Nevertheless, danced till 4:30 a.m. this time.. :)

This was the sem when I became a bit serious about my career and decided to join the Nibble Computer Society of our college. I got selected and it was a biggy..!! Sitting among the highly technical bandas of our college was a thing to feel "yo" about..!! :D

Meanwhile my "bhasadi" group was making a big-big plan. We went for a trip to jaipur in dec just after the sem. I can explain the whole trip in just one word.. SPEECHLESS!!..
Deluxe Bus- mountains- Amber Fort- Elephants- Jaigarh Fort- Biggest Cannon- Beautiful Sight- City Palace- Thali House- Jal Mahal- Nagarh Fort- Full Jaipur Sight- RDB Point... huh.. amazing..

Khair at last, all masti paid me badly and I screwed up my academics. Percentage were so low that I can't even mention them here.. :(.. Thinking "koi na.. next time".. I entered the fourth sem.

I and Prateek went to "Sankalan" techfest, only to lose again. We returned back, honed our programming skills.. he started calling me world coder number 1 and I called him world coder number 2.. After a few days.. guess what.. world coder number 2 crore and 2 crore 1.. "Back to tapori ishtyle.." :D

Second year ended with a small increase in marks.. Lots of masti in both the years.. now its gotta be serious..!!

* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment