Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A beloved friend...


~O~ ~O~ ~O~ ~O~ ~O~

Standing on the crossroads,
I wonder where to go,
I am all alone here,
besides me and my shadow...

I look at my shadow,
and ask why is it here?
Go anywhere it wants,
because 'bout her I don't care...

My shadow says to me,
and makes me listen,
that "you are the one,
'cause of whom I've risen..."

"I can't leave you,
in any situation any time,
without you my lord,
my life would not be sublime..."

Thus, I found a friend in myself,
success will surely come in my way,
& I'll do anything to give my friend,
a beautiful smile everyday...

I'll fight the people, I'll fight the world,
never a problem would appraoch thee,
just because you are not my life,
but you mean more than my life to me...

~O~ ~O~ ~O~ ~O~ ~O~

No comments:

Post a Comment