Saturday, January 24, 2009

Why can't I??

Why can't I be so special as Niel Armstrong?
Landing on a territory where no one else has ever been...

Why can't I be so special as Bapu?
Giving my countrymen freedom to live their dreams...

Why can't I be so special as Mother Teresa?
Teaching every one how to give others a smile...

Why can't I be so special as Elvis Presley?
Entering into everyones heart...

Why can't I be so special as my father?
Making my own road to success...

Who says I can't be special?
Even if I don't have anything special, 
may be this is the thing that makes me special...!!
* * * * *

6 comments:

  1. who told u tat u r not special?? ask the ppl who r close to u n they'll tel wat u mean to them...

    god tumhare saath rehkar main bhi philosophical baaten karne lagi..;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice parul.. one day i'll prove myself for sure.. accha hai.. hum sab philosophy aiveyi padh daalenge.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaar pandey...yeh poetry ka chaska kha se lga... wel dis hidden talent is out nw..u rock buddy through ur wrds.

    u r vry spl to me..as a rumy ..as a frn..
    sply teaching me hw to smyl...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaar ek poem mere liye bhi likh diyo..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey mr poet....u seem to be very versatile in your poems..

    ReplyDelete
  6. @aviral
    thanks for ur comments buddy.. abki poem saare frns ke liye bhi hogi theek.... :)

    ReplyDelete